Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Blog - Adoption

Several months ago I started a blog called Confessions of an adoptive mom. I liked having a place to put down my thoughts and things I have to deal with sometimes the average mom doesn't really have to deal with. I am like any other mom but being an adoptive mom we have to deal with a little extra sometimes, but I love it! And since I often get calls or emails from people I know asking adoption questions because they are interested in adopting themselves I thought I would add more to the blog and help inform people what I know to help those interested in adoption any way I can.

Right now the blog is private, for some reason I feel weird just opening it all up. But I would love for people to be able to read it. So please if you are interested at all email me your email address and I will invite you. Email me at tnaray00@aol.com

3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Tammy that is such a neat idea. I would love to check it out, jamanda81@hotmail.com

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong :(

Maydays said...

I would love it! rvrmay3@yahoo.com