Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Looks like we made it!

We made it another tax season and I am no longer a single mom. Tax season just ended and Aaron is still working each day during the week but as April ends he will go back to being home a lot more and just working a few times a week. Tax season is such a hard challenge for Aaron, I and our kids but its worth the sacrifice to have him home so much during the year.

And since my Birthday is tax day I always have mixed emotions. I am so happy tax season is over so more reason to celebrate...right? But my husband is so busy he has no time for me so it always makes me sad. This year my friend Cortney and I went out for my birthday. She kept asking me what I wanted to do and I just wanted time alone with NO KIDS. We went shopping and went to a nice dinner. I really enjoyed it and I even got me some cute Coach flip flops. The next night we went out to dinner as a family to celebrate my birthday. We went to BJ's so I could splurge on Avocado eggrolls and an Oreo pazookie. I got some fun gift from my family. After eating Aaron took me to the Coach store to pick out a ring. Its cute and I love it. He also got me roses and a $100 gift card to Potterybarn.

Plans for the future now that tax season is over????? Hayden starts Kindergarten this Fall so we want to get lots of get aways done before he is strapped to school.
So far we have planned.... a week long Disneyland trip in May, camping and cabin trips through out the summer, and Hawaii in September for our 10 year anniversary (9 days with no kids).

No comments: