Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Emmie's 1st day of preschool

Emmie started early intervention preschool today. Now that she is turning 3 she is losing her in home therapy's so her going to preschool will be take over and she will be getting speech therapy in preschool. Today when I took her she was excited. Once she saw all the kids she was a little nervous but mainly because they were all over her. She kept looking all around and giving me a nervous smile. But as I told her over and over she would have fun I took some pictures of her before going into her class room. Soon I won't be taking her to and from school because a bus will. She is excited to ride the bus.






1 comment:

The Lowes said...

Cute little preschooler! I love your new blog layout, very original! How are you doing with tax season well under way?