Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poor baby boy

For the last few weeks we have been sick. 1st Emmie got a bad cold, then Hayden and then me. I knew Paxton had a good chance of catching it too. I tried to keep the kids away from him but I still had to take care of him. So it seems Paxton got our cold but since his body is so much smaller then all of ours it is harder on him and it became bronchitis. I took him to his Doctor and she did a breathing treatment on him. It helped him quite a bit so they sent me a breathing machine for home. Now every 4-6 hrs we have to give him his breathing treatment. I am so grateful for it though because you can really tell a difference after each treatment. I feel sorry for the little guy. I hope he gets better fast!

1 comment:

The Lowes said...

I remember those days so well. The good thing is when my kids screamed from hating the treatment it actually works better. I hope he gets well soon!