Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby is coming this week!!!

The baby was suppose to be a planned C-section on November 10th and they moved it up a week. With Halloween I was putting some stuff off until after the holiday but now I have to get my butt in gear. Aaron and I did so much today. I am so proud of ourselves, I guess we were "nesting" as they call it. Paxton's crib and changing table are all ready in Hayden's room. We still need to do and buy thing here and there but we are ready for this little guy! This week I am sure I will be doing all I can around the house to be ready to bring him home as soon as we can. We were told to be at the Hospital 9am on the 5th. From there I am sure we will meet Paxton, get to hold him and hopefully spend the day with him. From there I don't know. I hate not knowing! I just pray it all goes well.

Paxton's crib and Hayden's bed



4 comments:

The Norton Family said...

The room looks super cute!! Looks like you are ready. Yeah! So excited for you guys!!! Jess

The David Rays said...

How adorable! Cant wait to meet him!

Apryl said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh! I am super excited for you!

Heidi said...

I just got on your blog because I was going to email you about doing my Christmas Cards. I thought I would have you do it before your baby came since you will be so busy with him. I can't believe your baby is coming early! That is soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you! I know you you are going to be busy. Just let me know when you are back in the swing of things! Congrats!!!!