Sunday, November 15, 2009

1st week with 3 kids

Everyone keeps asking me how it is to have a newborn again. I say its great! Paxton is a great baby...its Hayden and Emmie that are more of the handful. They are super excited to have a baby around the house so they have been so hyper and trying to get away with a bunch of stuff. Plus everytime we have a vistor over to see Paxton the kids do all they can to get the attention. So thats been the only hard part. I know that will all get better soon. They have been good with Paxton, they want to help me with him but he is too small for the to help with much.

To help them burn some energy they have been jumping on this trampoline a lot this week.



I have been taking pictures of Paxton off and on all week. Here is some cute ones I got of him.





Sneaking a thumb suck....Naughty Paxton!

Grandma Ray came for a visit










One great thing that happen this week is Paxton's cord fell off. I was happy because that means I can give him real baths now. It makes it so much nicer. Paxton didn't really care for the bath though.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet Tami!!! You are such a good mom! I would come see that little guy if I wasn't so sick right now. He is adorable.

The Hermyzoo! said...

HOW DANG AWESOME IT IS TO SEE YOUR FAMILY GROWING!!!! Your quite the photog!!!!! I LOVE the picture of all of your children together! PRICELESS

Jules said...

Oh that is just such a beautiful photo of your three together!! I'm so happy to see you with your gorgeous crew of three. I got tears just seeing the pics!! :) Many Blessings to your family this holiday season!