Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ASU football has started

Since we have had kids we stopped getting ASU football season tickets. It just got too hard. We took Hayden once at 7 months old and it was way too loud and getting a sitter every weekend was hard. Now we just have to watch it on TV but that's OK. Someday we will make it back there and I told Aaron maybe him and Hayden should go to a game this year. While the game was on Hayden was totally into it. He would cheer and he didn't even know what was going on but it was cute.


(ASU Alumni and Future ASU Alumni)


While I took their pictures Emmie got sad and wanted her picture taken too. So she posed for a few pictures for me. She always has such a big smile on her face. Unless I ask her to clean her room. :)

2 comments:

The Lowes said...

I love it, I think Hayden would love a game with his Dad. Go Devils! Emmie does have such a beautiful smile. How are you feeling Tami? Any word yet on the MRI results? Doesn't Lucille's biscuits sound Delic right now?

Tami Ray said...

I am on a medication that helps with the nerve pain. I don't feel all the way better but it helps a lot. My MRI is Friday so we will see. And yes Lucille's sounds so good.