Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hayden turns 4

Today we went to Disneyland for Hayden's 4th birthday. We had so much fun and Hayden kept saying "I love my birthday party!" I will post more Disneyland pictures later.







Before we left to California we had family over to have birthday cake and open gifts with Hayden.






I can't believe Hayden is 4. Before coming to California I went through baby pictures with him. I was telling him all about him as a baby. He loves to hear about what he was like as a baby. He was so cute and fun....I guess I shouldn't be so sad he is growing up he is still so cute and fun!

Looking back.......

Hayden's Birth Day 12/9/04

Hayden's birthmom let me be in the room when he was born. The nurse let me cut the cord.
My 1st time holding Hayden
Me showing Hayden to Aaron for the 1st time




Different pictures of his 1st year











Hayden's 4 year old pictures






2 comments:

Malissa said...

How fun to be at Disneyland for his birthday!! Lucky kid!! He was such a cute little baby! And now such a cute kid! Happy birthday Hayden!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I love Hayden's crib bedding! That is so awesome that his birth mom let you be in the room during delivery. Hayden is adorable and looks like such a fun kid. Enjoy it, they grow up so fast. If you think it seems like he turned 4 fast wait till he gets into school, then it's almost the months fly... literally.