Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning


We woke up at 6am. We were surprised the kids were happy to get up that early. Santa brought Hayden a guitar and he loved it. He started to jam right when he saw it. Santa brought Emmie a Hippo chair, Hayden got a dog chair for Christmas when he was 1, so Emmie needed her own chair. Emmie got a bike and a teeter toter from us too that were too big to wrap.

Going through our stockings



Santa got me some good gift cards!

We weren't sure how Emmie would be with this being our 1st Christmas with her. I wasn't sure if she would like opening gifts but she liked it. The kids would open their gifts together and then Aaron and I would open one. As we opened ours Hayden would moan because he wanted us to hurry so he could open another. The funny thing is we got a lot for the kids but Aaron and I had one gift more then them. oops... what can we say...Aaron and I are still kids when it comes to Christmas.


Aaron's wii sports pack. We already have a wii so this year we got several things for it. Aaron also got Mario Party 8 and I got wii fit.

Aaron got a lot of camping stuff he wanted and I got a lot of canning stuff I wanted.


A small Christmas tornado came through here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yipee!!! You got a pressure cooker! You will love it. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help you.