Thursday, September 18, 2014

Last Comic Standing

We love the TV show "Last Comic Standing." It ended about a month ago and they started a tour. They had 3 stops in AZ so we picked Mesa. My family loves the show too so some of them came. The show was great and all the comedians made us laugh so hard. I was so glad we went.



The 1st 2 comics were Nikki Carr and Rocky Laporte. After they performed they had an intermission and then we could meet them in the lobby.  I just grabbed a few photos of them.

Rocky Laporte

 I was so excited once I got to see Joe Machi...he is my favorite!

Lachlan Patterson

Rodman


After the show the lines we so long to meet the comedians so I just grabbed some photos again and didn't get a picture with the. I wanted a picture with them but it was late and we rode with my brother. We didn't want to make him wait.
Joe Machi

Rodman

No comments: