Friday, July 11, 2014

4th of July at the cabin

 Snuggling baby Preston







Sara, Wendy and I made the kids shirts this year.





 The shirts we made for our girls



 We tried to get a group shot of the grand kids.  A few wouldn't do it

My cousin Robbie lives in Pinetop and runs a State Farm insurance company there.  He asked me if I wanted to be in the parade with my kids this year.  I asked my kids what they would rather do be in it or watch it. And they decided to be in it.  It was lots of fun. They loved throwing candy to the crowds.





As we approached all my family watching the parade they attacked us with water balloons. It was a fun surprise and it felt great. 



 After the parade we went to my cousin Robbie's house for a BBQ







 

In Taylor to watch fireworks









We had the best seats right in front of the fireworks.  I just wish it didn't sprinkle on us the whole time, it got cold. 



No comments: