Monday, March 24, 2014

Valentines and Cabin Trip

My early Valentine's present. Aaron got me these two rockers from Costco. I've been wanting them since last year. I love them on my front porch and they are comfy!




Paxton made this at preschool

Paxton's Valentine's Card this year. He just loves seeing himself driving a Monster Truck! Hayden and Emmie passed out pencils with vday toppers, so no cute cards from them this year.





My gift for the kids Valentine's morning, they were really surprised.

And Aaron's surprise for me


But what we did on Valentine's day is go to the cabin. Since we had a long weekend my sister and I took our kids to stay at our Grandma's cabin for a little get away.


Right before we got to the cabin we saw deer.  We stopped and watched for awhile. Hayden even got on top of the car to take pictures with his tablet. 

 
That weekend they kids played outside a lot
 

On our drive home we stopped at the Salt River Canyon

 



 Looking at the river below

We stopped to also show the kids the crashed car that has been there before I was born. Its kind of hard to see but its redish by the bush.

No comments: