Thursday, November 21, 2013

Extra TV and Universal Studios - Day 2

We had 2 day passes to Universal Studios so we went twice. The 2nd time as we were getting to the front entrance we saw they were filming the TV show Extra. I was excited to watch them film and get to see Mario Lopez or as I know him... AC Slater. We watched for maybe 20 minutes and someone from the filming area walked up to me and handed me a ticket. I didn't even know why and then at the end of the taping I got a free Target gift card for $100. Target was on the show talking about flu shots. So not only was it cool to watch the show being taped, I got paid! We called my mom to tell her about the show and record it for us to watch when we got home. You could see us in the background...it was pretty cool.












Our 2nd day at the park











No comments: