Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our new house

Today we did the final walk-thru on our new house, it should be ours next week. I am excited to have a house again and not be renting but I HATE moving in the summer time, its so hot. I need to get motivated to pack and get ready. I will after our vacation and camping trip coming up. We really don't have to be out of our rental for a few months.

We bought in Queen Creek in a location we really wanted to be in, so I am excited about that. The neighborhood is new and pretty big so I am sure our ward will take some time to get used to with new move-ins all the time. We know 3 families that already live there, so that makes it nice and one goes to our kids school so we can carpool next school year.


 Here is a picture of the model home, ours isn't landscaped yet



Plan 7002
3,624 Square Feet
5 Bedrooms
Bonus room
3 Bathrooms
2 + 1 Car Garage


 Floor plans

No comments: