Saturday, March 2, 2013

A trip to the cabin for some snow fun

My aunt lives behind my parents cabin and my grandma has a cabin next door. This year my grandma decided to stay up for the whole year, not just the summer. I told her maybe one of these weekends the kids have a Monday off we would come up to visit, especially if there was snow so the kids could play in the snow. Presidents day weekend ended up working out the best to go. They just had a lot of snow but the roads were clean enough for us to drive up. I convinced my sister to come up too with her kids. They kids were excited to go to the cabin together, play in the snow and get to spend time with Cinda and Grammy.

The minute they got there they started to play in the snow





We had fun Sledding in the creek next to the cabin
























Hayden lost another tooth at the cabin, luckily the tooth fairy found him there


Hayden getting some shooting lessons from the best...Uncle Bill. Hayden is shooting the BB gun Bill got him for his 8th birthday. Hayden is one lucky kid!

No comments: