Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 1 of California Adventure

Since we stayed at a Disney Hotel we got to go into the parks an hour early. So we decided to take advantage of it and head to the rides that always have the worst lines. 1st stop was the Toy Story ride in California Adventure and of course we rode it a few times.  (I just had my cell phone with me on this ride so the pictures aren't that great)










Something you never see....NO LINE....unless you go in an hour early and walk straight to this ride
Had to pose with some Halloween decor


We then headed to Car's Land and rode all the new rides....we loved Radiator Springs Racers!




I kept telling Paxton to look at me and smile then Lightening McQueen said SMILE! It was funny.









At Bug's Land





Disney JR








Parade Time!




Our 1st time seeing Mickey on this trip. Paxton was excited and nervous. He made Aaron hold him.




 Mickey got to meet Paxton's Mickey


Cars Land at night is so cool





No comments: