Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Break

Ever since we got our trailer I have been wanting to go camping. With fall break I knew it was the perfect chance. Aaron knew he couldn't take the whole week off so I didn't want to camp alone. So we ended up taking the trailer to the cabin so I stayed on my parents lot while they were there at their cabin and it wasn't bad or scary at all not having Aaron there. Sara and Adam also came to the cabin with their kids so it was perfect. My kids had someone to play with and they did play all day. It was so nice. I wasn't sitting at home, with the kids out of school and them fighting at home all day because there wasn't anything to do. So going to the cabin for Fall Break was a great decision! And I really enjoyed getting to use our new trailer.

Jace and Hayden playing Army guys


The boys helping Adam and Grandpa (Grammie's cabin)


Paxton loves his new cousin Daylen

Adam made a swing for the kids and hung it at Grammie's since she had the best tree's. The kids loved it!























Making dutch oven potatoes one night...mmmmmm!

Almost every night we has a fire and had Smores and roasted Starburst.



At night it was pretty cold so I had to run the fireplace to just keep the chill out of the air.



 

One day Paxton and I layed in my bed and watched some cartoon and took a nap. I love this trailer!







And one the best parts was getting to spend each day with this cute new nephew of mine.  Snuggling new babies are the best!

No comments: