Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paxton's ER visit

Guess who stuck a tiny wheel up his nose and we had to go to the ER to get it taken out!


Last night we got back from Peter Piper for my nephews birthday party and the kids were playing upstairs before bed. Hayden won this tiny skate board (Matchbox size) with his tickets and it came with wheels to change on the board.  Paxton walked down stairs to me sneezing and with watery eyes saying "Hayden's wheel is stuck up my nose"  I guess he thought it would be fun to stuff it up there.  We couldn't even see it up there at first, then we laid him back and got a flash light and found it way up there. We tried to take it out with needle nose pliers but it was making him bleed and Paxton was screaming too much.  So I just took him to the ER down the street and they got him right in. They said it was pretty wedged in there but the DR used this tool to try and get it and it worked. Which was nice, because they said sometimes they have to put the kids to sleep to get it.  I just hoped Paxton learned his lesson and will never try that again.

No comments: