Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hayden's school Spring Sing

Every Spring Hayden's school has a concert. They have it outside and invite families to come early to have a picnic together before the concert starts. We went early but decided to not have a picnic this year and just go out to eat afterwards. The weather was wonderful so it was nice to sit outside. Hayden and his grade sang 3 songs and then a 4th song at the end with the whole school. I think Hayden was tired though. He didn't do any of the hand/arm movements and sometimes he just sang rubbing his eyes and head. At the end he asked me if he did good and if I saw him. I said yes but did they ask all the boys on the ends to make sure to not move and just sing....he smiled after he realized I saw him not getting into the songs and just laughed and said no. All I could think was Ooh well...as long he isn't doing anything crazy.



One of the moments Hayden just stood there half way singing....Ha Ha!


My mom came to watch Hayden and Karlee

No comments: