Sunday, March 4, 2012

Aaron's weight lose

The end of the summer last year Aaron started to eat better and once I found this out I told him he should do Weight Watchers because its the best. So I told him all I knew and he got the app on his phone for free and started to eat the point system. Well this last week he officially has lost 60 pounds. I am so proud of him and jealous. I started Weight Watchers a month after him but I loose so much slower. I know due to some female issue I have it makes it hard for me to loose but recently I went to my Dr to see if we can work on that so maybe I can loose easier. We will see....but enough about me. Check out these pictures of Aaron. I knew he was thinner but man, until I put this collage together I didn't realize how much he did loose. He looks great but he wants to loose at least 20lbs more.

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Way to go to both of you!
My hubby loses much quicker too and it's frustrating but at least we get to benefit from it too ;)