Sunday, December 18, 2011

Family photos in California

When we went to California last month to take the kids to Disneyland I wanted to get our family pictures taken on the beach. We needed updated family photos plus I wanted to get them done for our Christmas card. Aaron's cousin who lives there wasn't able to help us take the pictures like she did a few years ago. I asked her if she knew of a photographer that I could hire and she gave me a friends name. The photographer was great! She took us to a beautiful beach, her prices were real reasonable and she went the extra mile to make our photos nice. Taking family photos can be so hard but this time it was pretty laid back and we had a fun time. I had to keep telling the kids to stop playing in the sand and finding shells and smile and towards the end Paxton wouldn't smile because the waves were making him nervous. But overall it went well and I thought they turned out great. Here is some of our photos.

November 2011
Laguna Beach, CA




































No comments: