Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween Prep

This time of year I get excited for Halloween to come and can't wait to get costumes for my kids. We are half way done.


Paxton loves Mickey Mouse mainly because he has this snuggle blankie with Mickey's head on it that he has slept with since he was about 6 months old and became obsessed with it. He always wants to sleep with Mickey and will even take it places now. It's name was baby, then he called it Mick, and now he calls it Mickey. So he had to be Mickey for Halloween. I saw several costumes online but I loved this one with the puffy body. On Halloween he will wear a long sleeve black shirt and black tights.



Emmie wanted to be something girly and cute. We looked at several things online and she liked the butterfly. I just got part of Emmie's Halloween costume in the mail. I just need to have the tutu made and find a top for her to wear. The wings and headband I ordered turned out so nice! The lady I bought them from made them and hand painted them. Emmie can't wait to wear them.





Hayden wants to be a Ninja. I keep telling him "BORING!" I always see tons of Ninja's on Halloween. But we found this one cape and mask that's one of the Lego Ninja guys. He also loves Legos so I thought this would be different but when I try to find any Lego costumes they don't exist. So for now we might buy this cape and mask that's one of the Lego Ninja guys and just have him wear a Ninja costume under that. We even thought about painting his face yellow like a Lego guy. But we will see if we find everything we need to make this costume work. But for now, this is the plan and Hayden's excited.

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Your so creative. All the costumes are adorable and "cool", can't wait to see pictures with your kids wearing them.