Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paxton's 1st Birthday Party

I made these for the party as party favors. I filled them with candy, personalized the tags all about Paxton and everyone loved them. I made them on Photoshop and everything on the tag means something. The bar code is his 1st Birthday date, the serving size is his weight and so on. I even tried to make his picture match the Gerber baby's picture logo.
what the whole tag looks like


We had the party at a park in our neighborhood. We picked a small park I have never taken the kids to because its so small but I knew it wouldn't be used and I wouldn't have to possibly fight anyone for the spot. We sat everything up under this big tree that provided a lot of nice shade so the weather was great. We had a nice time just sitting down relaxing eating our pizza and the kids playing.





Paxton walking around with his Pizza and a stick







Paxton's cousins and friends



opening gifts




All the kids were so excited to see what this was that the King's brought for Paxton. Paxton was just playing around with the paper.

Everyone wanted it opened

Cake time! A women in my ward, Alicia Burrell, made this cute cupcake cake for Paxton's party. I showed her the theme and she copied it so well. It turned out so cute!


Paxton wanted cake!


Being outside it was real hard to keep his candle lit.







The birthday boy is in heaven!

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

You are super mom! What cute labels and EVERYTHING else!