Monday, August 16, 2010

Hayden's 1st school bus ride

Hayden's school started buses today. Since he has pm Kindergarten me and 4 other women who are in my ward take turns doing carpool and taking our kids to school and the bus brings them home with the rest of the kids. Hayden was super excited to ride a bus. Along with his cousin Karlee he also knows at least 15 other kids on the bus who also are in our ward. It makes me feel better that he knows these good kids and I am not worried about him being alone on a big bus since he has so many good and close neighbors and ward members with him. At the bus stop where they dropped off Hayden 99% of the kids that got off that bus I knew and are in our ward. And I am glad Hayden can feel comfort in knowing them and not worry about anything.

Here comes Hayden's bus
Hayden getting off the bus




Karlee plugging her ears because she thought the bus was loud

No comments: