Friday, June 25, 2010

The Bounz House

In Queen Creek near our home a place opened up called The Bounz House. It a warehouse building with rooms filled with different bouncy blowup houses, slides and other fun things for the kids to play on or with. One day I decided to go last minute with my sister, Sister-in-law Wendy and their kids so I forgot my camera. We just had our cell phones to take pictures. Later on Eve Flake who is in Sara's and my ward showed up with another one of her kids, 2 of her kids were already with us. We had lots of fun! Here is their site if you want to check it out! http://www.thebounzhouse.com/


Jacob Flake and Hayden in Velcro suits



Me and Eva about to play tug a war

Me and Wendy about to play tug a war. In the middle of the tug a war my vest popped open and was pulled off my head and scratched my face, it was a little scary but funny.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I have seen that place driving by recently and have wondered if that is what it was. I will have to check it out!