Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tami's ten silly things

I was tagged! Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, and/or goals about yourself.

1. I am scared of birds, bugs or reptiles that move fast....like I don't like birds because they fly and they might touch me.

2. I love to pinch people ears, especially if they are cold ears

3. I am not that scared of heights but if I am on something tall, like a tall building I can't look up because I feel like I am going to pass out. So looking up scares me.

4. I was obsessed with Dan Majerle when I was a teen. My aunt found out where he lived when I was 18 so we drove by his house. We saw he had some garbage outside in bags so we stole 2 bags and went thru it when we got home. It was so funny.

5. My sister married my husbands brother. Aaron and I are the oldest kids in our families and Sara and Adam are our youngest siblings and they got married 4 years after meeting at our wedding. It makes my sister my sister-in-law.

6. I hate that I can't have a baby on my own but also feel lucky to be apart of the adoption process. If I had kids on my own I probably wouldn't have ever adopted.

7. When people see pictures of me as a kid they think I am one of the Olsen twins.

8. White trash people make me mad .........lol

9. When Hayden goes to bed before us (which is all the time) I miss him

10. I judge a book by its cover (book=everything) but I am usually right so I don't regret that I do that

No comments: