Friday, January 25, 2008

How many can I possibly join????

I really didn't want to start another thing online. I have myspace and have for the last 2 years. I really love it because I have reconnected with old friends and it helps me stay in touch with them. I recently opened another myspace page to help us along with our adoption. We are trying to raise money for it plus its always good to get the word out that you are wanting to adopt. Word of mouth is the 2nd most popular way a family adopts a baby. I have been joining online adoption groups and meeting other couples wanting to adopt. So its been fun and since this will be our second adoption I have been able to kind of help other couples understand the process better, the stuff that goes along with it and we help support each other.

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I like your site...looks good.can I be invited..hehehe.

Shelley & Scott said...

glad you've joined the blogging world. it's fun. i wish more of the morris family would get involved. it's such a great way to stay connected with what's going on in each other's lives.